You are cordially invited to the cultural and historical event of the winter semester!
This November, in collaboration with EU info point Novi Sad and the support of the European Union Delegation in Serbia, ESN Novi Sad is taking you to one of the most historically rich spots in all of the country. Among many monuments of historical importance such as the Turkish baths and Franciscan monastery, stands the famous Bač fortress built in the 14th century which still endures the test of time. The location won the 2018 Europa Nostra award for its cultural significance, but the secret history behind the medieval walls is far more thrilling.
Join us for an epic adventure in discovering Serbian culture!
- professional tour guide for the duration of the trip
- visit to Bođani monastery
- visit to the medieval Bač fortress
- walking tour of the Bač area, including archaeological remains of Turkish baths
- visit to a traditional village Vojvodina household, including a tour of the house grounds, display of old crafts and homemade refreshments
- visit to the Franciscan monastery
- full traditional Serbian lunch (appetizers, soup, main course + salads, dessert)
- Everyone is invited.